[Discuss-gnuradio] gr.file_sink Issue

From: Paul B. Huter
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] gr.file_sink Issue
Date: Sun, 20 Oct 2013 18:45:24 -0500

I looked everywhere for information pertaining to this question, but nothing worked.

I am starting with a sample for recording information from my USRP (N210), but I am running into issues with:

self.gr_file_sink = gr.file_sink(gr.sizeof_complex, "data.dat")

When I try running it, I get:

AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'file_sink'

Where am I going wrong? Is this an issue with my installation, something to do with C++/Python configuration? I followed the instructions for setup from Ettus (http://code.ettus.com/redmine/ettus/projects/uhd/wiki/GNURadio_Windows).

I was having issues with WX on GNURadio-Companion (Windows), and I cannot get my network configured for Linux, so I resorted to a Python script in Windows.

Any help (including pointing me to reference pages or links) will be appreciated.

Thank you.