Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] FOSDEM '14 - Call for Participation

From: Martin Braun (CEL)
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] FOSDEM '14 - Call for Participation
Date: Sun, 20 Oct 2013 16:54:46 +0200

On Mon, Oct 14, 2013 at 04:36:33PM +0200, Martin Braun (CEL) wrote:
> Dear friends and colleagues,
>
> next year's FOSDEM (the free and open source developer's meeting in Brussels,
> Europe) will feature a new track on Software Defined Radio.
> Therefore, we invite developers and users from the free software radio
> community and to join us for this track and present your talks or demos.

To anyone attending FOSDEM:

We need volunteers to handle our A/V setup, so that we can record videos
of the talks. FOSDEM guys will provide all the hardware and do a short
tutorial on how to use it.
So if you're interested in the SDR talks anyway, you'd be doing us a
huge favour if you help us with this.

If you're interested, contact me off-list. More people is better than
fewer.

Cheers,
Martin

--