[Discuss-gnuradio] Retrieving audio after FFT and IFFT

From: Gui Ritter
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Retrieving audio after FFT and IFFT
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2013 19:00:52 -0300

Hi everyone.

I'm trying to pass an audio file through FFT and IFFT, and the resulting audio is being distorted. I searched about it and I only found this link:

I did as suggested and divided the signal by the FFT size after the FFT but it didn't fixed the problem, although it did changed it a bit. I tried several combinations, such as switching the Forward/Reverse settings, dividing in other places and using several power-of-two values.

I have tested the flowgraph part by part, and it works normally as far as the conversions to and from complex. I've attached the flowgraph for further reference. The part with unpacking is related the rest of the flowgraph, which is not relevant here.

Thanks in advance.