[Discuss-gnuradio] What conditions will cause block destructor to be ski

From: Monahan-Mitchell, Tim
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] What conditions will cause block destructor to be skipped?
Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2013 22:24:26 +0000

Rarely, I'm seeing evidence that my custom source block destructor is not being
called.

My flowgraph was built with "No GUI" and "Prompt for Exit" options (GR 3.7.1+)

The condition is that my source block's work function has moved to a state
returning WORK_DONE, and will stay in that state.

When I press Enter to end the flowgraph, I sometimes don't see the usual ending
printf() outputs. Fortunately, it does not happen often.

This article cites such a case:
http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/discuss-gnuradio/2013-02/msg00055.html, but
my flowgraph only has my custom source block and a File Sink block.

Regards,
Tim