Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Again bladerf / gqrx / gr-osmosdr

From: Jared Clements
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Again bladerf / gqrx / gr-osmosdr
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2013 18:21:13 -0600

Those look a lot like some errors I was getting a short while ago.  They popped up while the compiler was at the linking stage.  My errors were in the CMakeList.txt files, which were somewhat opaque to me.

By elimination, can you verify that gnuradio can access your bladerf directly?  Say a source to an fft plot, tuned to a local FM radio station?

Jared