Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Summary of embedded working group at GRCON13

From: Michael Dickens
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Summary of embedded working group at GRCON13
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2013 10:17:39 -0400

Now that gnuradio.org is back up, we just need someone to populate the wiki
page on coprocessors ... I think the chair was from Sandia National Labs ..
don't remember his name now.  I'll take a shot at this page in the next couple
of days if nobody else gets there; quite a bit on my queue just right now. - MLD