Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Question over the Silder in GRC

From: Baokun Liu
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Question over the Silder in GRC
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 2013 09:53:53 -0400

Thanks, Martin.

In fact, the event would be triggered as imagined. I want to know whether each in-between value during moving the slider would be sent to USRP, and the USRP would react to each value? Does the value have to hold on for some time before the event is triggered?

Thanks,

Baokun

On Thu, Oct 10, 2013 at 4:03 AM, Martin Braun (CEL) <address@hidden> wrote:
On Wed, Oct 09, 2013 at 05:15:04PM -0400, Baokun Liu wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I am using USRP N210 and GRC. I have a question over changing a USRP
> parameter using a slider in GRC.
>
> If I want to change the TX frequency from 2GHz to 4GHz using a slider, as
> we know, during this process, the slider would experience many in-between
> values, such as 2.1, 3, 3.55, 3.888 and so on, how USRP would react to
> these in-between values? Is there some mechanism to prevent the USRP
> from overloaded if I move the slider very fast? Should the slider value
> hold on for some time before sending the value to USRP?

Hi Baokun,

haven't checked this, but are you sure the event doesn't get triggered
once you let go of the slider? At least that's what I thought would
happen.

MB

--
Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT)