[Discuss-gnuradio] Question over the Silder in GRC

From: Baokun Liu
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Question over the Silder in GRC
Date: Wed, 9 Oct 2013 17:15:04 -0400

Hi all,

I am using USRP N210 and GRC. I have a question over changing a USRP parameter using a slider in GRC.

If I want to change the TX frequency from 2GHz to 4GHz using a slider, as we know, during this process, the slider would experience many in-between values, such as 2.1, 3, 3.55, 3.888 and so on, how USRP would react to these in-between values? Is there some mechanism to prevent the USRP from overloaded if I move the slider very fast? Should the slider value hold on for some time before sending the value to USRP?

Thanks,

Baokun