[Discuss-gnuradio] Scandinavian workshop on testbed based wireless resea

From: Per Zetterberg
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Scandinavian workshop on testbed based wireless research, Stockholm, November 27th, 2013
Date: Wed, 9 Oct 2013 07:21:09 +0000

Dear list,

The Scandinavian workshop on testbed based wireless research aims to bring
together researchers from academy, research institutes and industry, who use
testbeds such as USRP, WARP and others, to address research issues related to
the technology of future wireless systems.  The workshop have already an
impressive list of tentative speakers and demos, see
http://people.kth.se/~perz/swtbwr2/2013/ws.html.
If you are active in these areas we would like you to present and/or
demonstrate as well. The workshop is free of charge but has a limited number of
seats. For more information please consult the homepage.

The schedule is not clear yet but we have extended it with a dinner in order
accommodate more presentations and interaction among participants.

Welcome!
Per Zetterberg and James Gross
KTH Royal Institute of Technology