Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Error Compiling Multimon

From: John
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Error Compiling Multimon
Date: Sat, 05 Oct 2013 11:57:17 -0500

On 09/12/13 09:16, Marcus Leech wrote:
And I`ll comment that if you *do* undertake that work, successfully, I`d be happy to fold the results into the SVN code for multimode.

I am moving down the path but do not yet have something that is working.

What I have done:

- Reverted back to 3.6.5.1 and loaded flow graph.
- Took screen shots of overall flow graph including details of blocks I knew were a problem.
- Changed blocks with (old) in name to new block.
- Loaded low graph into 3.7.0
- Had to set default for sc_list_str to 300 as there was error when default was block - Took a long break from working on this and came back to it probably forgetting important things. - The following blocks did not load into 3.7.0: osmocom source block and FM deemphasis. I had to add these back. - In 3.7 disabled the import firdes block as it threw and error and help file indicates it may not be needed.

I have a temp repository on github for my changes:

    https://github.com/john-/multimode-tmp

I will keep working through the errors I receive when executing the flow graph.

John