Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Activating/Deactivating Blocks in real time

From: Isdren Gineer
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Activating/Deactivating Blocks in real time
Date: Thu, 3 Oct 2013 13:59:10 -0700

Perhaps the gr.copy() block will accomplish what you need.

Help on function copy in module gnuradio.gr.gnuradio_core_general:

copy(*args, **kwargs)
    copy(size_t itemsize) -> gr_copy_sptr

    output[i] = input[i]

    When enabled (default), this block copies its input to its output. When disabled, this block drops its input on the floor.

enabled(self) method of gnuradio.gr.gnuradio_core_general.gr_copy_sptr instance
    enabled(self) -> bool

set_enabled(self, *args, **kwargs) method of gnuradio.gr.gnuradio_core_general.gr_copy_sptr instance
    set_enabled(self, bool enabled)