Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] build-gnuradio did not installgnuradio-runtime

From: Dincer Beken
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] build-gnuradio did not installgnuradio-runtime
Date: Sun, 29 Sep 2013 13:51:48 +0000

I just wanted to give an update. It was resolved 2 weeks ago but I forgot to post it.

Bastian’s Project works fine with Ubuntu 12.04.  For a Linux dummy, if you install Bastians GNU Radio Version on a new Linux dist. It works fine.

You can use Bastians GRadio also for other projects, it does not look like it is limiting anything. All the blocks also work fine.