[Discuss-gnuradio] USRP1 gain

From: Nemanja Savic
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] USRP1 gain
Date: Thu, 19 Sep 2013 17:03:17 +0200

Hi ll guys,

I am using for my application usrp1 and wbx board. From the documentation I got that maximum amplification value of 20 db, but in my flowgraph I am able to specify without problems more gain for usrp source block. If I put >20 db I really see changes in noise level, which means that something really happens. Can somebody say what happens for >20db gains, and why there is no warning or error when i tru o do that?

Thanks and best,

--
Nemanja Savić