Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Porting GR-AIS to GN3.7

From: Nick Foster
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Porting GR-AIS to GN3.7
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2013 09:57:15 -0700

Hi all,

Just to update you all, I've updated gr-ais to the GR 3.7 API this morning. I still have a mile's worth of updates to take care of, but it compiles and runs OK. Be sure to use a 162MHz bandpass filter as in many places nearby FM and broadcast TV RFI will saturate even the most linear front end.

Best,
--n