[Discuss-gnuradio] bladeRF and gnuradio?

From: Ralph A. Schmid, dk5ras
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] bladeRF and gnuradio?
Date: Mon, 9 Sep 2013 12:43:25 +0200

Hi,

Are there any out here with experience in getting bladeRF being usable with
gnuradio/grc? So far I followed the usual steps, bladerf and gr-osmosdr
compiled, but as documentation is  being far from getting finished, I only
reach the point of loading manually the FPGA image, nothing more :(
Furthermore, with the latest changes in code bladeRF even does not compile
any more...

I know the forum, but I prefer mailing lists like this - maybe there even is
some active bladeRF list?

Ralph.

--

Ralph A. Schmid