Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Porting GR-AIS to GN3.7

From: Marcus Müller
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Porting GR-AIS to GN3.7
Date: Wed, 04 Sep 2013 11:55:59 +0200

Gruel really IS a part of GNU Radio. You never need gruel / gruel-dev on a system to compile GNU Radio, since the GR source tree _contains_ gruel.
Since it is integral to GR, a gruel from a different version of GNU Radio (which is most probably the case when you install it via your package manager), will almost never do. Please do not mix up GNU Radio versions.