Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] time-domain waterfall (as in webSDR)

From: Marcus D. Leech
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] time-domain waterfall (as in webSDR)
Date: Tue, 03 Sep 2013 22:44:19 -0400

On 09/03/2013 10:38 PM, Salvatore Micheal wrote:
does anybody know how to replicate Pieter's work in webSDR producing a time-domain waterfall?

the waterfall i'm using now is WX GUI Waterfall Sink and it works beautifully but is basically a frequency-domain/power waterfall right?

i'm new to GRC so perhaps my understanding of the Sink above is incorrect (plz correct me if i'm wrong) .. perhaps someone can explain the differences between Pieter's frequency-vs-time waterfall and the Sink above?

sam/kg4g-go