Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] WavFile_Sink Issues: slowed down sound - multipli

From: Andrew Davis
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] WavFile_Sink Issues: slowed down sound - multiplied playing time
Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2013 17:03:37 -0400

I'm not sure exactly what you are doing, but some sound cards don't support very many rates, windows always re-samples to some rate supported by the card, in linux you get more direct access to sound hardware and so you can send it rates it may not like, you could add a re-sampler/sound manager like pulse to handle all this for you, worked for me with similar issues.

Andrew