Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] gnuradio on ARM: gr_vmcircbuf_sysv_shm: shmat (3)

From: Johnathan Corgan
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] gnuradio on ARM: gr_vmcircbuf_sysv_shm: shmat (3): Invalid argument
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2013 06:58:15 -0700

On Tue, Aug 27, 2013 at 6:43 AM, Philip Balister <address@hidden> wrote:

The circular buffer is going to become more and more painful as we try
to do cool stuff with Zynq.

Agree.  This was a good topic of discussion at the last hackfest in Virginia, and I expect there will be a presentation or two at GRCON13 on alternatives when dealing with FPGA and GPU offload architectures.

--
Johnathan Corgan
Corgan Labs - SDR Training and Development Services