[Discuss-gnuradio] WX FFT in 3.7 (master)

From: Ian Buckley
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] WX FFT in 3.7 (master)
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2013 14:17:36 -0700

Anyone else seeing weirdness in WX FFT under 3.7?

I'm running a simple baseband loopback test on development hardware using BasicRX/BasicTX, passing CW's out and back again.
When I use my normal flow graph that's WX GUI based I see large skirts on the CW's and a large magnitude bounce in the noise floor that's proportional in frequency to the CW freq.
When I build the same functionality entirely using QT widgets all looks as it should do.

address@hidden
Screen shot here: http://ianbuckley.net/fft_3.7.png

-Ian