Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] [USRP-users] ISWCS Ilmenau / GNU Radio Meetup

From: Martin Braun (CEL)
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] [USRP-users] ISWCS Ilmenau / GNU Radio Meetup
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2013 14:19:58 +0200

On Tue, Aug 20, 2013 at 09:48:06AM +0200, Martin Braun (CEL) wrote:
> just to remind people of our GNU Radio / USRP users meetup in Ilmenau
> next week, where this year's ISWCS is being held.

Hi everyone,

small change of plans: We didn't take the welcome reception into
account, which is also on Tuesday evening.

We'll just use the reception as a platform. It probably won't go on for
ever, so perhaps we can go to a pub afterwards. So, if you're
interested, just find me or Andre at the reception.

MB