[Discuss-gnuradio] Pybombs install priorities

From: Alexandru Csete
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Pybombs install priorities
Date: Sat, 17 Aug 2013 14:54:18 +0200

Greetings,

Is it correctly understtod that when configured with:
satisfy_order = deb,src
then pybombs should try to install dependencies from deb first then
from source? Or does pybombs expect the deb to be installed already?

I'm trying to install gnuradio on a recently configured system but had
to ctrl+c it three times now because it tried to install libusb, swig
and cheetah from source. Once I installed those packages via apt it
was all fine, so maybe I just misunderstood the behavior.

Alex