Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Help: Feedback causing "Flow graph loops"

From: Martin Lülf
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Help: Feedback causing "Flow graph loops"
Date: Fri, 09 Aug 2013 19:02:03 +0200

Hi,

since I also had trouble with this issue at first, please allow me to clarify this further: GNURadio does not support looping of blocks. Inside a single block you can loop as often as you wish and that is exactly how the available PLLs in GNURadio are made. Just search the mailing list for more details, since this topic has been discussed a couple of times already.

Yours
Martin