[Discuss-gnuradio] gqrx in MacPorts

From: Michael Dickens
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] gqrx in MacPorts
Date: Fri, 9 Aug 2013 09:59:59 -0400

I just pushed (r109181 < https://trac.macports.org/changeset/109181 >) the
MacPorts portfile & patches for gqrx (Gqrx.app); it should be live by around
10:30 AM/US/ET today (Friday, August 9).  Please note Alexandru's posting this
morning on the audio issue; I have not addressed it in this Portfile, but I
believe if the portaudio port is installed it will be found and made available
for audio output.  I will work on fixing the OSX native audio in the next
month.  As always, if you have issues with this port, the GNU Radio port, or
any other MacPorts related issue, please feel free to contact me off-list. - MLD