Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Spectrogram plot on ControlPort

From: Tom Rondeau
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Spectrogram plot on ControlPort
Date: Sat, 3 Aug 2013 12:24:31 -0400

On Thu, Aug 1, 2013 at 4:02 PM, Nowlan, Sean
<address@hidden> wrote:
> Does anybody know how to get gr-ctrlport-monitor to do spectrogram plots? I
> set up a ctrlport_probe2_c block with the DISPSPEC DisplayType but all I see
> are Time, PSD, and Constellation plot options in gr-ctrlport-monitor.
>

> Thanks,
>
> Sean

I hadn't actually enabled the spectrogram plots through our
ControlPort monitor app. It's due to the way the data is handled that
makes it a slight pain to set up. It's not impossible, but I just
hadn't spent the time to do it. You can look in
gnuradio-runtime/python/gnuradio/ctrlport/GrDataPlotter.py and see
what you can do about adding it in.

I'll likely get to it at some point, but not for the next few weeks at least.

--
Tom
Visit us at GRCon13 Oct. 1 - 4