Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Using UHD control block

From: Josh Blum
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Using UHD control block
Date: Fri, 02 Aug 2013 23:39:06 -0400

On 08/02/2013 06:32 AM, Marcus Müller wrote:
> Hi Harry Zhang,
>
> UHD in general not related to GRAS.
> I don't know either a UHD control nor a status  block. Are you referring
> to the UHD USRP source/sink blocks?
> However, if you're trying to use any UHD related functionality, you will
> need to compile GNURadio with
> UHD support, therefore have the UHD headers somewhere Cmake will find
> them (thus enabling gr-uhd).

There is a control and status block in grextras. They should show up in
the UHD category tree when installed.
https://github.com/guruofquality/grextras/wiki/Blocks#wiki-misc-uhd-blocks

So I guess you need to check if the the cmake configuration for GRAS
found uhd support. The configuration verbose should tell us this. Just
post the verbose if you have any questions. THanks! -josh

-josh