Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] QT GUI FFT and Waterfall plots not working for me

From: Nowlan, Sean
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] QT GUI FFT and Waterfall plots not working for me on 3.7
Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2013 15:10:59 +0000

The plots are working now. I was on Qt 4.8.1 and Qwt 5.2.2, the defaults
installed by the build-gnuradio script. I removed Qwt 5.2.2 (packages:
libqwt5-qt4 libqwt5-qt4-dev) and installed Qwt 6.0.0 (packages: libqwt
libqwt-dev). Perhaps it's worth changing these in the Ubuntu 13.* section of
build-gnuradio.

--sean