[Discuss-gnuradio] How can I get a high sampling rate in USRP on GNURadi

From: Juhwan Noh
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] How can I get a high sampling rate in USRP on GNURadio
Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2013 14:11:51 +0900

Hi all

I want to transmit samples as fast as I can. However, my maximum sampling rate is only 5MSps because of some congestion in my CPU, and I want to get the rate at least 10MSps.

I use Ettus USRP N210, and processor of my desktop is Inter Core i5-3570, and memory is 16GB RAM, and ethernet card is Realtek RTL-8169.

Can somebody tell me how to get high sample rate?

-Juhwan