[Discuss-gnuradio] Acceptable sampling rate and LO frequency for USRP LF

From: LD Zhang
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Acceptable sampling rate and LO frequency for USRP LFRX
Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2013 11:47:42 -0700

Hi,

I have been using GRC and N210 to test my data acquisition scheme. My previous scheme worked well with probably standard sampling rate (10Msps) and LO at DC.

When I switched to a non-standard sampling rate (1.2 Msps) and non-standard LO (1.105 MHz), all hell seems to break loose.

One message appears to be helpful, says: “Hardware does not support requested sampling rate, request 1.200.. Msps, actual 1.2048… Msps.

I suspect my requested LO of 1.105 MHz also may not be met, but there is no message saying that.

My question is: how do my find out the LFRX supported sampling rate and LO frequency?

Thanks,

LD