[Discuss-gnuradio] wx gui plots not redrawing

From: Clark Pope
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] wx gui plots not redrawing
Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2013 12:35:33 -0400

I have a strange problem with my gnuradio on windows install. Basically the
plots on the wx gui elements don't redraw themselves. If I drag another window
over the display or click back and forth between tabs (in cvsd_sweep, for
example) the plot will draw once but they don't redraw on their own.

I've tried a couple versions of wxpython and I've run utilities to make sure I
have opengl. All the wxpython demos seem to run okay.

Has anyone else seen this? Any ideas how to debug?

My specific configuration is win 7 enterprise with gnuradio 3.6.4.1 on a dell
lattitude e6430.

Thanks,
Clark