Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Can I add frequency offset at sender in ofdm exam

From: Tom Rondeau
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Can I add frequency offset at sender in ofdm example
Date: Sat, 20 Jul 2013 13:19:57 -0400

On Sat, Jul 20, 2013 at 10:43 AM, Yingjie Chen <address@hidden> wrote:
> Hi, guys
> Thanks in advance.
> I plan to do a experiment in usrp that intentionally adding some
> frequency offset in data symbol before transmission. Is that feasible
> to implement it in gnuradio? Which block should I modify at sender
> side?

Quite easily and in a few different ways. You can use the "Channel
Model" block and just set the frequency offset and nothing else. You
can use a frequency xlating filter, or you can do a complex multiply
of your signal against a complex sinusoid.

Just remember that you need to have a high enough sampling rate to
accommodate the bandwidth of your new signal.

Tom