[Discuss-gnuradio] Question about Pre-cog Heart Beat

From: GNU radio
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Question about Pre-cog Heart Beat
Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2013 21:36:04 -0400

Hello
        I am trying to send low rate data through pre-cog simple trx example. I have difficulty understanding the function of the heart beat block. If I decrease the rate (period) of the heart beat block, I will be able to send more messages. Which means more data.

Does any one know how much should be the size of a single message?

Regards