Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Doppler Radar Processing

From: Jean-Michel FRIEDT
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Doppler Radar Processing
Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2013 07:13:21 +0200

in case you are interested in such a related topic
http://jmfriedt.free.fr/poster_12906.pdf
I have not made an archive of all the related boxes and GRC graphs but this
might be an opportunity to do so.

JM

Has anybody done Doppler Radar Processing in GNU Radio Companion?
Currently, I am just saving off the data and then processing it in Octave/Matlab. It would be nice to have a display of the range/Doppler map that is updated periodically within GRC. This would give me a good indication that everything is working without me having to save off the data and load it into matlab. I am fairly new to GNU Radio and the GRC and it is the plots that I really don't know how to do. So, does anyone have something like a 2D Mesh plot in QT that I could update semi-real time?

Thanks,
Frank Wallace

--
JM Friedt, FEMTO-ST Time & Frequency/SENSeOR, 32 av. observatoire, 25044 Besancon, France