Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GUI block for file read?

From: Manoj Gudi
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GUI block for file read?
Date: Fri, 12 Jul 2013 00:13:17 +0530

Thanks for prompt reply,

I used file source block --> vector sink

and then dumping the data in vector_sink by editing top_block.py as mentioned in
http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/discuss-gnuradio/2012-08/msg00120.html

1. The result ( vector_sink.data() ) is a blank tuple
2. I'm expecting a single block which will abstract all these things so that I can directly read data from file_sink

Is this possible or already done?

Thanks,
Manoj