Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GRC Fails to Display QT/WX Elements

From: Volker Schroer
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GRC Fails to Display QT/WX Elements
Date: Fri, 21 Jun 2013 22:06:03 +0200

Do you see any messages in /var/log/Xorg.0.log or /var/log/dmesg ?

Am 21.06.2013 15:43, schrieb Crypto.Troop:
Hi Volker,

Yes sir, I've added throttles, and tried all of the provided demo's. I've also
done more research, and further down the list are people talking about the same
thing...

http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/discuss-gnuradio/2013-06/msg00373.html

so I have hope it's not just me... :)

Thanks,

Mark

May be a silly question, but does your flow graph contain >a throttle block ?

-- Volker