[Discuss-gnuradio] Announcing GRCon13!

From: Tom Rondeau
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Announcing GRCon13!
Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2013 18:06:29 -0400

Hello List,

Many of you have been asking about GNU Radio Conference. It took some
time to locate a venue in the region of interest, but we've finally
found one. We thank you for your patience!

* Dates, Location, and other Info:

Conference Date: Oct 1, 2013 – Oct 3, 2013
Hackfest Date: Oct 4, 2013
Location: 281 Summer Street
                Boston, MA 02210
Attendees: Up to 80

Registration will be open soon. We will continue to post more information here:

http://www.trondeau.com/gnu-radio-conference-2013

* Call for Presentations

We will accept proposals for presentations until July 31, 2013. Here
are some topics of interest:

Student and Google-Summer of Code Presentations

GNU Radio – Open Source Applications

GNU Radio – Industry and Research Applications

GNU Radio - Tutorials and Info Sessions

The final agenda will also include feedback sessions and working groups.

* The Hackfest

We plan to hold a hackfest on Oct 4, the fourth day of the conference.
Here's a list of some of the things we accomplished at last year's
hackfest:

http://www.trondeau.com/grcon12-hackfest/

We look forward to seeing you at the conference!

Best Regards,

Tom Rondeou and John Malsbury