Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Gras make error

From: Ralph A. Schmid, dk5ras
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Gras make error
Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2013 10:04:13 +0200

Hi,

> What is your intention? Is it because you are looking to use gnuradio 3.7?
If
> so, the gnuradio 3.7 GRAS support branch is almost finished and will be
> merged in soon. But I dont think its ready yet, this branch contains the
work:
> https://github.com/guruofquality/gnuradio/tree/runtime_pimpl

I am especially interested in gr-extras, what seems to be a part of gras
now. Will this be available for gnuradio 3.7 standalone, or just as part of
gras? I do not like the idea of gras hovering over gnuradio, but like much
more an independent gnuradio installation in its standard folder, and the
additional stuff a bit more separated from this :)

> -josh

Ralph.