Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Run time FIFO error

From: Josh Blum
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Run time FIFO error
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2013 20:27:13 -0400

On 06/12/2013 07:14 PM, Jay Prakash wrote:
> I am connecting it on LAN using D-Link router.

Is the dlink router have gigabit ethernet on all ports between USRP and
PC? Sorry to say I have never had good experiences with dlink products,
and that includes outside of the USRP realm. :-(

A lot of applications can get away with lossy traffic because they are
intended to go over the internet, like TCP, or stuff that builds
reliability on top of UDP, like file sharing applications. But N210
expects reliability over a local ethernet link.

There was this discussion on usrp users (relevant):
http://lists.ettus.com/pipermail/usrp-users_lists.ettus.com/2012-November/005729.html

-josh