[Discuss-gnuradio] Delay between feedback and scheduling decision in LTE

From: Shahab e
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Delay between feedback and scheduling decision in LTE implemented in GNURadio
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2013 17:37:16 +0200

Hi,

I would like to ask if anyone knows how long is the delay between a feedback and a scheduling decision in implementation of LTE on USRP boards using GNURadio?

I am trying to use OpenLTE source codes but since it is only downlink I need to add a feedback (power gain or SINR) and then transmitting USRP board does a resource block (RB) allocation. However the constraint is that the delay can not exceed than 1-2 ms.

Does anyone have any idea about this? Do you think this requirement will be met if I add the feedback?

Thanks.