Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Tun/Tap Problem while Running tunnel.py while wir

From: Karan Talasila
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Tun/Tap Problem while Running tunnel.py while wireshark recognizes
Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2013 10:46:19 +0530

Hi Jay and Tom,
                        we too are having similar issues in communicating between two USRP's using tunnel.py. we fiddled a lot with the gain values, changed frequencies, modified delay variables in the code but found that even though there is pretty good full duplex communication of packets between the USRP's, the ping command is not giving a  good output. we tried and received a minimum ping packet loss of 60%. we couldn't get better than that with all the modifications we tried. we thought that the ping is not receiving the icmp back in time so it is showing as a false packet because the usrp packets reception on both ends is fine.

Any suggestions will be very helpful. Thank You.