Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GnuRadio + EveryCircuit?

From: Tom Rondeau
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GnuRadio + EveryCircuit?
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 2013 09:49:11 -0400

On Wed, Jun 5, 2013 at 2:00 PM, Joel Mayer <address@hidden> wrote:
> Here is a link to an Android ap called: EveryCircuit
>
> http://www.everycircuit.com/
>
> My question is, if I learn how to design circuits
> on this application, will I gain insights into the
> subtleties of gnuradio?

Hedging here with a... maybe...

Don't know how this works underneath, but you probably won't get too
much from it as to how GNU Radio works. But what you might get is some
better understanding of the hardware issues involved in doing radio
comms. That's not directly related to GNU Radio, but it will
definitely help you work with radio signals through our software.

Tom