Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] issues with the GL scopesinks on KUBUNTU 13.04

From: Johnathan Corgan
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] issues with the GL scopesinks on KUBUNTU 13.04
Date: Thu, 30 May 2013 19:50:21 -0700

On Thu, May 30, 2013 at 5:56 PM, Arturo Rinaldi <address@hidden> wrote:

However i have just bumped in another issue, this time the blocks affected are the GL sinks. Let me show you with this screenshot :

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/543/gnuradioissue.png/

The was only one change to gr-wxgui between 3.6.4.1 and 3.6.4.2, which was a bug fix for operation on OSX.  I've pushed a branch 'test-wxgui-fix' on my github repo:

https://github.com/jmcorgan/gnuradio.git

...that reverts this to see if that bug fix was the cause of the Kubuntu issue you are seeing.

The branch, however, is off version 3.6.5.  If you try this and it corrects the issue you're seeing, then we'll have to figure out a way to address the original OSX issue without creating this new one.  Whatever that is, it would eventually make it into a 3.6.5.1 release.

--
Johnathan Corgan
Corgan Labs - SDR Training and Development Services