Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Location of config files

From: Martin Braun (CEL)
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Location of config files
Date: Wed, 29 May 2013 15:49:12 +0200

On Wed, May 29, 2013 at 06:02:54AM -0700, Johnathan Corgan wrote:
> Ok, somehow the CMake configuration is messing up the calculation of
> sysconfdir.  The line at:
>
> http://gnuradio.org/cgit/gnuradio.git/tree/CMakeLists.txt#n128
>
> ...should be appending 'etc' to the install prefix, which as shown above is
> correct.  But instead it is getting appended to '/usr/local', which is the
> default value if you don't specify a custom one when running cmake.  I'm not
> sure what to make of this yet, but it is definitely a bug.

I'm pretty sure this doesn't happen if you start with a clean build dir.
If you run cmake with -DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX, all paths will be correct.
Only if you re-run cmake with a new -DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX, it will only
update the install path, not the config path. If you're doing that, you
must explicitly set SYSCONFDIR as well.

MB

--
Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT)