Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] USRP kit not being detected

From: Adeel Anwar
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] USRP kit not being detected
Date: Fri, 24 May 2013 14:43:43 +0500

Kartik,

For connecting USRP with PC,
Lan-card or switch should be 1-Gbps. USRP will not connect with device supporting only 10/100Mbps

-Adeel

On Fri, May 24, 2013 at 12:54 PM, kartik sudarshan <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi
I am Kartik and I have just started with GNU radio in ubuntu 12.04
I have installed gnu radio and the uhd drivers
but the problem is I am unable to connect to the USRP kit.
When I connect it using lan cable and switching it on for a few minutes it shows that i am connected then it shows me that I am disconnected
I am unable to understand the problem
I have tried changeing the IP address and pinging the USRP kit but still no change
Can someone please help me?
Thanks in advance

--
KARTIK SUDARSHAN