[Discuss-gnuradio] 2 x MIMO Transmitter using USRPN210

From: Ramcharan M C
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] 2 x MIMO Transmitter using USRPN210
Date: Wed, 22 May 2013 12:35:33 +0530

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "Ramcharan M C" <address@hidden>
Date: 17 May 2013 10:46
Subject: 2 x MIMO Transmitter using USRPN210
To: <address@hidden>

Hi

 I am trying to use two USRPN210 to transmit using 2  transmit antennas for MIMO,. I have successfully constructed a receiver using 2 USRPs with Reciever MIMO with 2 reciever antennas having a daughter board XCVR2450 using the freely available file multi_sampler.cpp .. I have been able to recieve the signals synchronously with zero phase offset on both USRPS which are interconnected through the MIMO cable successfully.
      Now At the transmitter end I have 2 USRPs interconnected through MIMO cable having the daughter board XCVR2450 and the USRP connectedd to the host PC ... I have been trying to modify the tx_sample_to_file to enable MIMO transmitter but I haven't solution as yet
for 2x MIMO reciever i have reffered mimo_sync_with_usrp.pdf document, but is there any similar procedure to achieve 2X MIMO for transmitter

Thanks

Regards

RAM