Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] What is the best version of boost library for com

From: Lee McKusick
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] What is the best version of boost library for compiling with 64 bit Ubuntu 12.04 ?
Date: Sun, 19 May 2013 01:23:38 -0700

Thanks so much for the reply and the changes to build-gnuradio.

        The build-gnuradio script I downloaded May 18 evening has compiled
completely on my 64 bit Ubuntu 12.04 LTS Gateway laptop.

        The time to run build-gnuradio was 2 hr 50 minutes.

        I am now moving on to getting the Terratec Tstick receiving device
receiving signals. multimode.py works although I have the graph cutoff
problem at the bottom of the page