[Discuss-gnuradio] Upcoming GNURadio Conferences in USA?

From: Eric Cottrell
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Upcoming GNURadio Conferences in USA?
Date: Wed, 15 May 2013 15:26:58 -0400 (EDT)

Hello,

I got an email from Ettus Research and noticed there is an SDR Conference near
me in Worchester, MA (NEWSDR’13). Unfortunate for me, it is this Friday so I
can not get food or parking because I cannot preregister (link gives an error).

I remember there was a GNU Radio conference in the fall (a past one was held in
Philly) that I have not been able to attend.  Will there be other GNURadio
conferences this year or do I have wait until 2014?

73 Eric