Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Build error

From: Martin Lülf
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Build error
Date: Sun, 05 May 2013 11:32:59 +0200

Hi Les,

try to build with verbose output enabled, to see if there might be more errors/warnings. If I remember correctly you need to run something like this:
make VERBOSE=1
If it does not work, search the list/website on how to turn verbose building on.

Yours
Martin

PS: Please make sure you answer to the list and not to an individual person. This way everyone on the list can help you and it is archived fur future reference, if someone has the same problem.