[Discuss-gnuradio] USRP2 + WBX for DVB-T replaying

From: Dinos Pastos
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] USRP2 + WBX for DVB-T replaying
Date: Sat, 4 May 2013 00:35:38 +0300

Hi there,

I have a USRP2 with WBX board which has been sitting around doing nothing.
I was wondering if it is possible to use this hardware to get a live DVB-T signal and replay it back.

What I want to do is to intercept entitlement management messages and modify/remove them on the fly.

Please let me know if there is such support with this hardware or even a previous project that tackles this request.

Regards

Dino