Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] UDP connection to python-C#

From: Ben Hilburn
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] UDP connection to python-C#
Date: Fri, 3 May 2013 10:20:46 -0700

Adriana -

The GNURadio UDB source / sink blocks are just receiving / sending samples via a UDP port.

You can use a block, or a C# application that just listens to the socket. Look at the implementation of the UDP source if you are confused. It is just using 'basic UDP sockets'.

http://gnuradio.org/doc/doxygen/classgr__udp__source.html

Cheers,
Ben